DO YOU "LIKE" ME?

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

{Val and family}

Meet Val. She is my sand dune friend. :) She taught me to ride well enough to keep up with the boys. Thanks to Val, I am no longer completely terrified of the large bowls out there in the sand. Thanks for having me do some fun pics for your family Val! They're going to look GREAT on some fun Christmas cards! (Can you believe it's time to start thinking Christmas already?)

edDSC_0098

ed1DSC_0122

ed1DSC_0020

edcrDSC_0146

edDSC_0148

edDSC_0032

We also got some fun shots with their "other children" (their 5 dogs). I will post a few of these soon......

Thanks again guys! What a fun family you have!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen thanks for doing this photo shoot. Did you have to put JJ and I first and so big? he he he he :) the last photo of Brandi, Rod and Colby is so stinking cute. Thanks again Valerie