DO YOU "LIKE" ME?

Monday, October 8, 2012

{ Miles Family }

I love my job.   No, really.  I love meeting new, amazing people, just like the Miles family.  This little family was so much fun.  I have said a time or two, that sometimes I wish there was a camera in the back of my head, so I could see just what kind of faces mom and dad are pulling behind me in order to get the kiddos to smile.   This was definately one of those times. :)    


How handsome are these boys??
katey4blog7

katey2blog8

katey3blog7


And here is proof that adorable parents make adorable kids.
katey1blog6

I could post pics all day of this fun family, but I better save some surprises for momma!
wed1DSC_7056

Thanks, Miles family, for making the drive. I hope you love your pics as much as I do!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love love love your pictures! I have. To check your blog often to see what you have done new! To the miles family I don't know you but your have an adorable little family..so cute!

Amy said...

Seriously such cute kids!!!