DO YOU "LIKE" ME?

Saturday, September 17, 2011

{ Bateman's, RAIN OR SHINE! }

The weather today was less than desirable, with downpours of rain and hail, and the occassional gust of wind. Not the perfect day for family photos. However, an hour before our scheduled session Mother Nature cut us a break, and gave us enough time to snap a few shots. I think they turned out beautifully, don't you? How could they not? Do you KNOW this family? Oh, and don't forget.... 10 comments on this post will get Brooke a free 8x10 print! Help her out! :)


_DSC3646

_DSC3714

_DSC3743
_DSC3760

_DSC3785

_DSC3734

_DSC3709

_DSC3691



No wonder her girls are so gorgeous.... they get it from their momma!
_DSC3679

_DSC3542

_DSC3634

_DSC3660

Thanks Brooke, I hope you love your pics as much as I do! :)

UPDATE::: Sorry for the issues with commenting right now. I'm working on it, but if your comment won't go through please comment on my facebook page. I will count those messages towards Brooke's free print!




1 comment:

Jeniso Photography said...

Working on the "commenting bugs"...... please please check back and try again! :)