DO YOU "LIKE" ME?

Saturday, September 24, 2011

{ OGC Ladies Shoot }

Yesterday was the annual Ladies Trap Shoot at the Ogden Gun Club. I look forward to this every year. There is always a great turn out, I get to hang with some amazing women, shoot my gun, (and shoot my camera), and there are always generous donations and prizes! Here are just a few of my favorite shots from the day, you can check out more of the fun on their facebook page. Be sure to "LIKE" their page so you'll be invited to all of the fun activities they always have going on.

ed1_DSC4054

ed1_DSC4081



Great friendships....

ed1_DSC4168

ed1_DSC4142

ed1_DSC3895

ed1_DSC4034

One of the squads...
ed1_DSC3911-2

The "LOOT" (raffle prizes donated by local vendors)
ed1_DSC3793

The TRAP help... (handsome, isn't he?)
ed1_DSC3804

And some friendly competition.
ed1

Kami. AKA High Shooter of the day. (Congrats Kami!)
ed1_DSC3826

ed1_DSC4188
Tell me she's not adorable. (she is.)
ed1_DSC4187



I L.O.V.E my shooting friends. Thanks for a great day today! I can't WAIT until next year!

Don't forget to hop on over to the OGC facebook page and become a fan!

2 comments:

Heather Davis said...

The Ladies shoot was so much fun. Jen thank you so much for catching some fun moments and memories.
You are one talented gal!!

Andy Taylor said...

I had so much fun at this shoot. I forgot how much I love this sport! Thanks to my wicked awesome hubby, Turtle, and to the members of the Ogden Gun Club for being so welcoming.