DO YOU "LIKE" ME?

Sunday, October 9, 2011

{ Fall is for ... Football and Tractors! }

Have I mentioned how much I love this time of year? Yup. Love it. I've missed the whole football scene this fall, but I've cheered you all on from home! :) What a great season our teams had! Meet Logan and his family.

ed1_DSC7311


He's a pro, both at football, and at "action shots" for the camera!
ed1_DSC7276


And this would be his little brother. What a handsome little one, eh?

ed1_DSC7363

ed1_DSC7377

And the proud parents....
ed1_DSC7462

ed1_DSC7444


I can't resist a good black and white.
ed2bw_DSC7386


After we were tired of playing football (ok, after the team of boys we were sharing the field with were sick of us), we headed out to catch a few fall shots near this awesome tractor that momma found! I love it! Don't you?

ed1_DSC7675

ed1_DSC7558

ed1_DSC7530

ed1_DSC7625

ed1_DSC7737

Another black and white... I'm a sucker.
ed2_DSC7793

I LOVE this business! I LOVE meeting so many new friends! Thanks Darrin and Connie. It was so fun hanging out with you! I hope your heart melts over your pics! :)

Which one is YOUR favorite??





3 comments:

MIsty said...

These pictures are so great... The one of them all in front of the tractor is definatly my favorite!!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh! What a great shoot! I love the B/W with the boys on the football field walking away. Of course I would have to hang it with a caption like.."We are brothers" OR "Big Brother Hero" Or "Stand Strong" You know me! Something that precious has to be labeled.
GT

Brittney said...

I love the black and white ones too and the tractor is for sure cool! Cute Family!!!