DO YOU "LIKE" ME?

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

{ Bateman 2012 }

Seriously love this family.   I have been blessed to photograph them a few times, and am proud to call them my friends.     We got together for a quick mini family session, and a little birthday cake smash for their youngest. (sorry, you'll have to wait a few days for those pics.)  But for now, here's a sneak peek of what I'm sure will be one of my new fav sessions.  Ever.  :)
  

brokewkimla_5x7-photography-t2

brooke2kimla_5x7-photography-t3

We had lots of fun, and were shooting well after the sun went down.   Miss "I don't like my picture taken" suddenly changed into one of Tyra Banks' America's Next Top Models, and made us smile with all of her fabulous ideas.  

brookekimla_5x7-photography-t3

brookeblogkimla_5x7-photography-t2

Check back, there's a darling birthday girl waiting to make an appearance.... she looks something like this.... :)
wed1DSC_1860

Thanks again, Brooke. I can't wait for you to see the rest of your images! MUAH!

No comments: